Pages

Monday 20 May 2013

I’m Back again


Hi,

I’m back. And I’m back with a bang. There was nothing wrong with me. Indeed in a mean time during my absence on this blog I came across many positive things. Like I was able to get a dream job in the India's largest ad agency with a wholesome amount of salary  and with an exciting post. I am now happy and content with my bro who is my only family. Now I am able to afford is education and maintenance of this lavish house which our parents left us. 

One thing I would definitely like to give credits to my parents. They have always trusted me me since I was a kid. Indeed they had a faith in me and they believed whatever I'm doing or thinking is good for me and for my family. And this trust has made me strong. Strong enough to even conquer my love (I will get back with this in my next post) 

Anyways,  I really don’t know who all are reading this little dizzy blog. I wonder why anybody would read it. but if anyone is reading. Please put a comment. I really want to know who all have read or reading this wobbly thing.

A little confession I started this blog to relate with all those girls / women who are struggling out there like me to survive in this ruthless world where everything has monetary value and nothing is free. Even existence.

I present Jazz and blues which is not a fiction coz my life is not a fiction.

Warm Regards,
Jazz
.

No comments:

Post a Comment